Our newest facility, KPMF USA, includes a 63″ web coating machine that has been built for power, speed and flexibility. It features a reverse roll and knife over roll coating head. Capabilities include single sided coating using a choice of several processes, multi-zone drying and in-line lamination. This facility is located adjacent to Kay Automotive Graphics in Lake Orion, MI.
CONVERTING MACHINE/ SLITTER OPERATOR
We offer a two year on the job training program to learn the skills necessary to do this job!!!
- Operate the coating machine line which includes unwind, coating station, accumulator, drying oven and rewind.
- Evaluate orders and specifications to determine set-up configurations.
- Keep the coater running to produce a high volume of adhesive and topcoat product lines.
- Make adjustments to the coating line to maintain machine performance and product quality; may include changing idler types, tread up configuration and operational cycles.
- Safely use an overhead crane to move material.
- Operate the turret slitter, rewinder to cut vinyl and urethane.
- Make adjustments to the slitter to maintain machine performance and product quality; may include changing the rollers, blades, speed and tension.
Applicants must be able to work second or third shift.
All employees are required to wear a mask. Daily checks include a temperature scan and completion of a self check using the questions recommended by the CDC and Local Health Officials. We respect social distancing and hand sanitizer is readily available.
Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
►Click here to complete our online Employment Application